Europe MapleStory Sync Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you listening to right now?

Go down 
+2
VincentC
Bob
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob
Balrog
Balrog
Bob

What are you listening to right now?  Empty
PostSubject: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:06 am

Wub wub wub wub wub wub wub
Back to top Go down
VincentC
Admin
VincentC

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:11 am

Classical<3

Back to top Go down
http://vinsentochan.tumblr.com
Tsun
Admin
Tsun

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:55 pm

Didn't think you would listen to classical hehe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/teekeiwong
WinLon
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
WinLon

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:53 pm

You can never get enough!

Rick Rolled!!
Back to top Go down
Awan
Horntail
Horntail
Awan

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:18 pm

o3o will I get flamed for this?
Back to top Go down
VincentC
Admin
VincentC

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:42 am

Tsun wrote:
Didn't think you would listen to classical hehe

Tsun, I introduced you to that song remember?? I listen to Bach and Beethoven as well believe it or not. It's good chill out music/revision music when I have too much on my mind!

Lol Alan, me and my friends (all guys) got wasted 1 night and danced to that non-stop XD

I can't listen to Awan's one yet... Dad's sleeping in the room Sad
Back to top Go down
WinLon
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
WinLon

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:58 am

oh wow the big bang video is pretty crazy and intense o.O
But it can never beat the craziness of Japan
Back to top Go down
Awan
Horntail
Horntail
Awan

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:13 am

Let me introduce~ my favourite group of all time : ) Buono!!!

And you got drunk with Alan? tut tut I'm telling my aunt lol
Back to top Go down
WinLon
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
WinLon

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:22 am

Lol i was never drunk with Vincent he was talking about his friends.
Plus buono! can never beat morning musume old generation...
The morning musume right now really sucks...
I can't believe I missed out on the old generation of morning musume.. If only i notice them when I was young
I'm still watching videos of the old generation having fun on certain tv shows
If you remember this vivian "cool box"

Back to top Go down
Awan
Horntail
Horntail
Awan

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:52 am

Lol no way the Hello Project Kids are soo much better than morning musume. But the that "golden era" of morning musume members were really good. But now they're replacing all of these members with all these little kiddies which is disgusting =3= morning musume is supposed to be the big sister group..so why are they younger than the little sister groups -Berryz Koubou and C-ute? : (

Anyway people should listen to Perfume too ^__^
Back to top Go down
WinLon
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
WinLon

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:08 am

Yes the "golden era" of morning musume was good but its such a shame I missed it and only found out about them recently. Plus what's with the the small kiddies >.< its ruining everything. I love Abe Natsumi she's too cute.
That's why I'm listening to AKB but I guess I'm just following the crowd.

Perfume is good too, the voice change makes it unique!
I'm not sure if it's the same with Hatsune Miku
Back to top Go down
Bob
Balrog
Balrog
Bob

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:11 am

Chillin'
Back to top Go down
Awan
Horntail
Horntail
Awan

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:38 am

Miku sucks and eww AKB lol they all look like they've been pulled off the streets of Akihabara. Just saying.

If only my favourite groups were more active *sigh* but because of new Morning Musume and S/mileage, they got pushed back so much that I've lost interest.. Now it's onto 2ne1 and Brown eyed girls for me o3o
Back to top Go down
WinLon
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
WinLon

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:52 am

Awws but the history of AKB becoming big is so touching just like morning musume working its way to the top.
Doesn't Buono consist of members from berryz koubou and from cute so i guess its just a sub group. Just like when morning musume made sub groups, so they won't survive very long.
Plus I love momoko she's so adorable
You have to watch this video vivian!! so funny, momoko gets abused which is sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Tsun
Admin
Tsun

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:22 am

Booo BigBang! I prefer there old songs. They were so much better back then!

Buono! Can't believe you got me into that D=

Piano music for me all the way! Final Fantasy Piano Collections and Yiruma are the best hehe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/teekeiwong
Awan
Horntail
Horntail
Awan

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:03 am

No way! Buono was completely created for Shugo chara which ended like two years ago and they're still releasing songs now! and they went to Paris which I went to see so it shows that they're a popular group even if they're a sub unit >: ) and I feel sorry for Momoko.. they make her act all cutesy which is annoying cause you can tell she's not really like that naturally but that's just her "image character". Airi all the way ^___^ <333333

Anyway Tsun I like current Bigbang lol but maybe it's because I like weird things.
Do you know Yui Makino? You might like her songs, they're sweet and relaxing and sometimes have piano in them if I recall o_o;;;
Back to top Go down
VincentC
Admin
VincentC

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:29 am

I have no idea what you guys are talking about... Does nobody listen to normal music? Like Chris Brown and Usher? Lol
Back to top Go down
WinLon
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
WinLon

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:32 am

You don't listen to Asian music Vince? How can you possibly be a real asian without asian music
Back to top Go down
VincentC
Admin
VincentC

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:42 am

I grew up in a black area lol and I prefer english music, not this current bs though, the old school tunes like ushers confession album, john legend, stevie wonder, bow wow, biggie, jagged edge, tupac, omarion, pretty ricky, etc. none of this lady bieber rubbish ¬¬"
Back to top Go down
VincentC
Admin
VincentC

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:43 am

Oh and this!

Back to top Go down
WinLon
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
WinLon

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:50 am

OMG that song gave me chills for some reason, and I know what you mean the generation is changing >.>
There are decent music out there like Adelle atleast
And I never really listen to music when I was young that's why I don't know many classics, I don't know where I have been.
I do however remember chinese songs that my dad puts on in his car, tbh I think I just remember chinese songs from my parents xD
Back to top Go down
Awan
Horntail
Horntail
Awan

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:19 pm

I personally love disco music and jazzy tunes o3o although I am a fan of Lady gaga and I like some of Rihanna's songs and Bruno Mars sexy voice >w< But I'm slow with current music, I have to have like my friends keep me up to date somehow because I don't listen to the radio or watch music channels
Back to top Go down
Bob
Balrog
Balrog
Bob

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:13 am

So vince like old school eh, i got one

xD
Back to top Go down
Awan
Horntail
Horntail
Awan

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:28 am

Rest in peace ;3;
Back to top Go down
WinLon
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
WinLon

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:35 am

Haddaway - What is love is the best song ever :O I was listening it for 50 hours...
No joke look how long this video is
Back to top Go down
Awan
Horntail
Horntail
Awan

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:51 am

Geezus how did no one scream at you lol although I admit to have listened to the Pokemon blue bicycle theme tune and nyan cat (+ jazz version) for a long time o3o
Back to top Go down
Kinmen
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
Kinmen

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:10 am

humancentipide song !

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?    What are you listening to right now?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to right now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Europe MapleStory Sync Guild :: Discussions :: [Music]-
Jump to: