Europe MapleStory Sync Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Fantasy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WinLon
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
WinLon

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:03 am

This is just more about me.
My love for final fantasy is like the love to a god
Ever since watching my brother play final fantasy 10 at a young age I was hooked. I always loved the story of romance between Yuna and Tidus. Plus the graphics for the CGI was pretty awesome!
However I never got the chance to play FFX so I'm looking forward to the remake of the game.
Since then I played most final fantasy games, my first one was final fantasy x-2 which was still amazing even though people didn't like it. I've played final fantasy 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and maybe 6 but I didn't complete all of them. If you know final fantasy, it's a really long game. I never had a chance to play final fantasy 7 (which is suppose to be the best), 8, 9 simply because I never had a playstation 1. I was planning to download them on my ps3 to play but my ps3 has died.

The recent final fantasy 12 and 13 I really enjoyed. And then there's 13 - 2 which was alright but not the best. Still loving the story for most final fantasy games, they somehow capture the players heart. However the ending for final fantasy 13-2 was a shame
Spoiler alert for people who haven't completed final fantasy 13-2

There was no ending.. You have to download the ending which is stupid. It's just an excuse to make people pay more which is a shame for square enix. Having to go so far for money. However since my ps3 broke I cannot finish final fantasy 13-2 and I don't even know if the ending will even be released.

Now I'm looking forward to final fantasy xiii versus but unlikely to get it if I don't replace my PS3

Please feel free to discuss anything related to final fantasy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VincentC
Admin
VincentC

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:15 am

I played Final Fantasy 12 (I actually wrote Financial Fantasy 12 at first hahaha thats how you know I'm an Accountant ><) but it was too long and I gave up because I couldn't pass the boss, he was a guy in huge black armour. I preferred Fantasy Star and like Fire Emblem/Advance Wars on the GameBoy/DS. I was so hooked to those games for a while as much as I was to Pokemon back in the day XD

At the moment I enjoy FIFA 12 most, then maybe COD (zombies), Gears of War, Left for Dead and Street Fighter X Tekken Smile
Back to top Go down
http://vinsentochan.tumblr.com
Tsun
Admin
Tsun

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:16 am

Final Fantasy has always been my favourite game of all time! I saw a friend play Final Fantasy VII on PC and was like wow... I never got to complete it! Out of all the Final Fantasy games I've played it's definitely my favourite. You need to watch the movie too! Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children COMPLETE (Yes watch the Complete version since it includes MANY uncut scenes).

I played a bit of prequal on PSP, Crisis Core, where Zack is involved and gives Cloud the sword. Makes Cloud look so noob lol.

You can replay FF, FFII and FFIII on iOS now =D
They done re-make which is pretty cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/teekeiwong
WinLon
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
WinLon

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:23 am

OMG yes the movie was awesome, and I've played final fantasy crisis core aswell, the scene with Sephiroth in the flames!! So evil!!
Back to top Go down
howie1987
Mano
Mano
howie1987

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:12 am

I love the FF games aswell ^^ still trying to have the full collection of all FF games.
1, 2, 3, 4, crisis core, dissidia on PSP, 7, 7-2, 8, 10, 12 and 11 on PS, 2 online FF games forgot which ones for PC
So I only miss 5-6 and 9 are unavailable, you can't get them anywhere, unless on ebay for a ridiculous price, 10-2 still missing. I've played them all and completed all the ones I own.
And yes the movies (Advent Children, Spirits Within) and the anime are freaking awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WinLon
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
WinLon

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:57 am

Yes I loved the Spirits within, I watched it when I was really young so I didn't really know what it was about xD.

I haven't had the chance to check the anime of final fantasy.

You can download most final fantasy games on the ps3 now which is awesome- I think you can play it on the psp aswell which is double awesome.

I never got the final fantasy online games because I don't think Square Enix can make a decent online game, they should stick with what they are best at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Europe MapleStory Sync Guild :: Discussions :: [Games]-
Jump to: