Europe MapleStory Sync Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movie Trailers

Go down 
+2
WinLon
Awan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Awan
Horntail
Horntail
Awan

Movie Trailers Empty
PostSubject: Movie Trailers   Movie Trailers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:26 am

Thought I'd create a topic where we can show new movie trailers we find : )

To start off......

Now.... I'm pretty sure this has to be like a spoof or something right? I-mean.. even Tsun can probably dance better than them at DDR and that's saying something : D (Kidding) But if I'm better than them at ddr then something's wrong...

But is it really a spoof? because..the trailer doesn't seem to suggest it and it doesn't even look remotely funny to be honest.. What's your take?
Back to top Go down
WinLon
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
WinLon

Movie Trailers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Trailers   Movie Trailers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:22 am

Ooo good idea
Well I laughed so hard when I saw this trailer

Abraham Lincoln as a vampire hunter? Somehow it might actually be a good movie...
Back to top Go down
Kinmen
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
Kinmen

Movie Trailers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Trailers   Movie Trailers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:18 pm

I believe Captain America: The First Avenger was quite poop as it made no sense with the nazi's with lasers.

It heard a lot of negative comments about the movie and I couldn't agree with at the start of the movie because it was quite good and stuff.
But when the movie goes on.. the story gets messed up more with laser nazi's, short boss fight of like 2-3 mins and captain america sitting in a crashing airplane with holes everywhere and yet still he sat there normally making a phone call. thingy.
Back to top Go down
Tsun
Admin
Tsun

Movie Trailers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Trailers   Movie Trailers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:30 pm

That DDR movie is a joke LOL
I can't believe they actually made a movie out of that haha.
Oh I don't play DDR anymore. I play Pump ;D

And Captain America wad so bad!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/teekeiwong
VincentC
Admin
VincentC

Movie Trailers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Trailers   Movie Trailers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:27 am

I am the biggest Spiderman Fan ever! As a kid I collected all The Amazing Spiderman comics! I remember being so disappointed with the Toby Mcaface version but now they're going to make a reboot with his original web cartridge version!

Also I didn't like Captain America, I was confused with the Laser Nazi's as well and why he could throw his shield and it would come back to him :S The Avengers movie was good though! One of my favourite movies of all time now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://vinsentochan.tumblr.com
Awan
Horntail
Horntail
Awan

Movie Trailers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Trailers   Movie Trailers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:25 am

I want to watch that spiderman film! I haven't seen Avengers or any of the movies that come before it -_-;; but I want to watch Iron man 2 > Thor> Hulk ..and maybe Captain America >_>; but I don't like him!! he sucks
Back to top Go down
Yinny
Papulatus
Papulatus
Yinny

Movie Trailers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Trailers   Movie Trailers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:52 am

LOL! I wanna watch abraham lincolm vampire hunter too! hehe. The writer has other strange books like that, I wanna read :3.. but too lazy...

Also that spider man movie O__O When the first trailer came out, I was kinda disappointed tbh, the suit looked a little silly, and I'm not really a fan of the "comic" effect its shooted in.. I really hope the storyline makes up for it though!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/yinnyf
Kinmen
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
Kinmen

Movie Trailers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Trailers   Movie Trailers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:17 am

Ehmmm the other movies are quite good I've heard. But Thor was bad? Because it lacked a lot of action I've heard lol ~-~ like only few mins Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WinLon
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
WinLon

Movie Trailers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Trailers   Movie Trailers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:15 am

Yeah if you watch all the films before avengers you will be able to link some stuff up but avengers was mostly based on thor, tbh only iron man was the most exciting but then again I'm a robot fan xD.

Like Kenny said, Thor lacked action. Mostly talking and the films are long when you think its finally finished, there's more to it xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Movie Trailers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Trailers   Movie Trailers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie Trailers
Page 1 of 1