Europe MapleStory Sync Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Updates: Facebook App, Points & Rank System!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VincentC
Admin
VincentC

Forum Updates: Facebook App, Points & Rank System! Empty
PostSubject: Forum Updates: Facebook App, Points & Rank System!   Forum Updates: Facebook App, Points & Rank System! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:11 am

Alrighty! I've set up the following:

1) Facebook App affraid :
This allows members to log in to the forum via Facebook. As long as you are logged into Facebook, you will be logged into the forum. I figured this would make things easier for people as most people are always logged into Facebook.

If you log out, just click the Facebook log in button and "BANG" you're logged in!

For those who want to take use of this feature, create a new account with a different username and email address. I will delete your previous username.

For those who want to use this feature but want to keep their current usernames and email address, notify me by posting here and I will delete your current account for you.

2) Points System Like a Star @ heaven :
I have set up a point system to allow members to gain points through using the forum.

Members will receive:
+10 for buddying another member
+3 for new topic
+2 for every day passed since sign up
+1 for profile post
+1 for topic reply

I may hold special competitions that are related to these points so get collecting guys!

3) Rank System king :
Rank up by posting more!

At the moment:
Pink Bean: 25+ posts
Horntail: 20-24 posts
Zakum: 15-19 posts
Papulatus: 10-14 posts
Balrog: 5-9 posts
Mano: 0-4 posts

These will change systematically as people post more and more!

Have fun! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://vinsentochan.tumblr.com
VincentC
Admin
VincentC

Forum Updates: Facebook App, Points & Rank System! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates: Facebook App, Points & Rank System!   Forum Updates: Facebook App, Points & Rank System! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:31 am

Seeing as everyone reached Pink Bean, I've raised the requirements to a new rank every 20 posts Wink
Back to top Go down
http://vinsentochan.tumblr.com

Forum Updates: Facebook App, Points & Rank System!
Page 1 of 1