Europe MapleStory Sync Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

List of Favourite games

Go down 
+4
VincentC
Tsun
Awan
WinLon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
WinLon
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
WinLon

List of Favourite games Empty
PostSubject: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:49 am

Since there is a topic about favourite movies I guess we should have a topic about favourites games.
Well since I talked about final fantasy, that is obviously on the top of my list.
All the games Vincent talked about are the same games that I enjoyed as well, well maybe its just the taste of games we asians have. So games like fire emblem, advance wars and pokemon.
I guess a list of games can be endless but games I have enjoyed throughout the years are

Dynasty warriors series- love how one person can kill an army of thousands of people (most koei games are decent such as samurai warriors)
Final fantasy - most Square Enix games are good as well
Kingdom hearts - love the mix of disney and final fantasy plus a touching storyline
Metal gear solid- the classic hiding in a box!
Phoenix Wright- can never get enough of Wright shouting OBJECTION! all the time
Pokemon- everyones childhood memory game, if not I don't know what kind of childhood you had but it must have not been fun.
Harvest moon- another childhood memory game, who the hell doesn't want to be a farmer and get married and have a happy life?

Somehow most games I like are from Japan :O
They are still making some good RPGs, however since skyrim and fallout was released they haven't been doing so well.

And then there are the first person shooters game, only one game that is still surviving on my list is Call of duty.

Please discuss about your favourite games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Awan
Horntail
Horntail
Awan

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:18 am

Woop! My favourite games:

Super Smash Bros - cause I can own all my friends in it (Kirby and Lucario ftw)
Bomberman - Same reason ^
Pokemon- I love Pokemon dearly ;_;
Pokemon mystery dungeon sky- so fun and so touching
Phoenix Wright- One of my favourite franchises of all time!! Love the writing and character design and gameplay so much~
Professor Layton- Well it kinda dropped downhill as the series went on but the game is pretty funy
The World Ends with You- Highly highly recommended
Final Fantasy Tactices A2- I played this game for like over 100 hours and I don't even know how lol it didn't feel that long at all
Disgaea- Incredibly funny game

And lastly I guess I can say Gears of War 2 but mostly it was just a bonding game with my older brother lol but it was really sad..

Hmm can't think of anything else.. but pokemon and phoenix wright are my top two games honestly : )

Most of my favourite games are from the DS lol that's how much I love my baby <3
Back to top Go down
WinLon
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
WinLon

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:40 am

Omg i can't believe I forgot about the world ends with you, must have been one of the best RPG game on DS.
Plus I can't believe I forgot about my atleast second favourite RPG series
PERSONA!! from the popular japanese franchise Shin Megami Tensei.
It had the sense of bringing in the player into the game.
Playing as a student as the main character and going to school, making friends. Like a simulation game, but then weird things start to happen and you have to fight monsters! I know its sounds stupid but its really good.
Although the fighting system is like final fantasy, the elements of a simulation game just made it even better. You had to make friends and buy presents and work part time to make money. Its like a sim dating game I guess. Plus you need to have a stronger bond with your friend in order to be stronger, teaching you how friends are important.
I also love the events happening in school such as the festival scenes, which made me learn more about Japan if it is accurate.
Back to top Go down
Awan
Horntail
Horntail
Awan

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:55 am

^ All that.. just reminded of a dating sim I played LOL it was so funny and dumb. I gave up on Shin Megami Tensei because it was too friggin hard and dark.. cause I accidently killed someone because I forgot to save him thus eliminating all of the good routes and could only get a bad or normal ending -_-;;
Back to top Go down
WinLon
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
WinLon

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:40 am

Haha I remember that, the DS game was so hard that you have to train all your characters really high level
Back to top Go down
Tsun
Admin
Tsun

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:18 am

SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL!!!

I need to get back into that game haha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/teekeiwong
Awan
Horntail
Horntail
Awan

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:03 am

Lol I should fight you one day >: D
Back to top Go down
VincentC
Admin
VincentC

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:20 am

Favourite game of all time is the Metal Gear Solid series! I cannot stress how in love I am with this game!

I don't play much games now apart from MapleStory. I do play FIFA12, Battlefield 3, Street Fighter X Tekken and Gears of War from time to time.

Growing up I loved:
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Pokemon Series
Metal Gear Solid Series
All Mario Games
Fire Emblem Series
Advanced Wars Series
Tekken Series
Star Wars Battlefront 3
Super Smash Bros!
Rayman
Spyro the Dragon
Crash Bandicoot
James Bond Nightfire

Oh and a lot more random games, I used to save my dinner money to buy a new game every 2 weeks growing up ^^
Back to top Go down
http://vinsentochan.tumblr.com
WinLon
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
WinLon

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:30 am

OMG star wars battlefront 3? I think you meant number 2, there is no battlefront 3 from what I know, Battlefront 2 was such an amazing game :O, it was one of the few star wars game I use to play, gotta love the old playstation classics spyro, the hard skill challenges.
And I can't believe I forgot to mention sonic, no one can forget the sega games
There's also the classic zelda
So many games reminding me of my happy childhood Smile
Back to top Go down
VincentC
Admin
VincentC

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:39 am

Oh yeah must be 2 then! I loved that game, played it non-stop! Oh and Sonic! There's so many I forgot to mention.. Dynasty Warriors was an all time favourite for me. Used to play so tactically with Nelson. "NELSON, THEY'RE TAKING OVER THE CASTLE! PROTECT LIU BEI! I'M GOING AFTER CAO CAO!" XDDD
Back to top Go down
WinLon
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
WinLon

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:45 am

OMG I know what you mean i love battlefront 2 cause of the tactics element aswell, taking over bases and killing everyone. Then using a jedi was amazing.
It was the same with me in dynasty warriors aswell, everything is about strategy. However I didn't have anyone to play with me, Maisie(my sister) did play the game with me sometimes but she is such a noob.
And LU BU!! One of the hardest boss ever... I remember just running away from him all the time
Back to top Go down
Awan
Horntail
Horntail
Awan

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:18 pm

I love Dynasty Warriors but the only game I ever had was broken to begin with so I can't say I ever really played it apart from at Alan's house!!
Also I loved Marvel vs Capcom 2 from playing at Alan's house..oh and erm Power Stone 2, that was really fun. When my exams are over I'm gonna buy Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom so that I can play phoenix wright =3=!!

Ohhhh how did I forget to mention... King of fighters...
Back to top Go down
Kinmen
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
Kinmen

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:08 am

i like to play the doctor of humancentipide
Back to top Go down
WinLon
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
WinLon

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:02 am

why are you so obsessed with human centipede o.O that film makes me puke >.<
Back to top Go down
Kinmen
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
Kinmen

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:04 am

Lol idk i feel like posting pointless comments. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
howie1987
Mano
Mano
howie1987

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:15 am

final fantasy, crash bandicoot, pokemon, spyro, ace combat, day of defeat (source), maplestory (although haven't been online for a while now), Lineage II, soon C9 XD
Back to top Go down
VincentC
Admin
VincentC

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:54 pm

Hahahaha! I'm surprised nobody's listed MapleStory as a favourite game ><
Back to top Go down
Yinny
Papulatus
Papulatus
Yinny

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:51 pm

GUYS!

ANIMAL CROSSING DS!

Party at my Town!! Soon. ^______^
Will need to check up on my peeps first tho!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/yinnyf
Tsun
Admin
Tsun

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:10 pm

The fact we play MapleStory automatically makes it a favourite haha.
Back to top Go down
Teemo
Mano
Mano

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:15 am

Tsun missed 'League of Legends' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WinLon
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
WinLon

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:42 am

League of legends... I still haven't play that game yet. I friend extremely hates it so I listened to him. Maybe I should try it out...

We all know maplestory is an automatic favourite- but then again it can be boring or nexon is looking for ways make us buy nx cash - I did fall for the PMD but it was worth it.

I remember animal crossing Very Happy, it reminded me of harvest moon

I forgot to add Age of Empire even though I was playing it again last month. Creating an army and destroying everything Very Happy

A new MMORPG I've been playing is Guild Wars 2 but it's only in beta phrase. I've been playing all the Beta Weekends and I have to say its different to the mmorpgs I have played in my life. One thing that appealed to me, is that it's one off payment so no monthly fees just need to buy the game.
I love the World vs World- I've always wanted to play an online game with massive pvp - you get to use seige weapons and take over castles- You have to work in a group and I love playing with over people
I remember just joining a random party and we was all helping each other to do a jumping quest, It was fun Very Happy
That's what MMORPG should be about - randomly joining up with other adventures and doing missions
MMORPG should not be a one man party game.

Back to top Go down
Awan
Horntail
Horntail
Awan

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:04 am

Yeah ^ I forgot about Animal Crossing!! >_<;
Back to top Go down
Teemo
Mano
Mano

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:56 pm

WinLon wrote:
League of legends... I still haven't play that game yet. I friend extremely hates it so I listened to him. Maybe I should try it out...

We all know maplestory is an automatic favourite- but then again it can be boring or nexon is looking for ways make us buy nx cash - I did fall for the PMD but it was worth it.

I remember animal crossing Very Happy, it reminded me of harvest moon

I forgot to add Age of Empire even though I was playing it again last month. Creating an army and destroying everything Very Happy

A new MMORPG I've been playing is Guild Wars 2 but it's only in beta phrase. I've been playing all the Beta Weekends and I have to say its different to the mmorpgs I have played in my life. One thing that appealed to me, is that it's one off payment so no monthly fees just need to buy the game.
I love the World vs World- I've always wanted to play an online game with massive pvp - you get to use seige weapons and take over castles- You have to work in a group and I love playing with over people
I remember just joining a random party and we was all helping each other to do a jumping quest, It was fun Very Happy
That's what MMORPG should be about - randomly joining up with other adventures and doing missions
MMORPG should not be a one man party game.

Guild Wars 2 ?! You kidding me haha whats your ign?
Back to top Go down
VincentC
Admin
VincentC

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:37 am

I just started playing League of Legends Very Happy Teemo FTW!
Back to top Go down
Teemo
Mano
Mano

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:18 am

adddddd!!!^
Back to top Go down
VincentC
Admin
VincentC

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:23 am

Add CraneStyle Razz
Back to top Go down
Tsun
Admin
Tsun

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:31 am

Noooo VINCENT!

Mapleeee!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of Favourite games   List of Favourite games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of Favourite games
Page 1 of 1